Applicants to the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) who are applying through Express Entr, please note that if a province or territory nominates you through an Express Entry stream, it will be listed on your nomination certificate. You can confirm this with the province or territory.
There are two ways to apply:
- You contact the province or territory and apply for a nomination under their Express Entry stream.
- If the province or territory agrees to nominate you, you create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show you have been nominated.
- You get a nomination through your account, which you accept electronically.
- You create an Express Entry profile and show the provinces and territories you are interested in.
- If a province or territory sends you a “notification of interest” to your account, you contact them directly.
- You apply to their Express Entry stream.
- If you are nominated, they will offer it to you through your account, and you accept it electronically.
In both cases, you will need to create an Express Entry profile during the process, so you should do it right from the start.